6 degrees apart
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Greetings Nancy and Sundry,
Just dropped in to say a quick hello. Hope you and your family (including William in the general family description!) are all well and happy. Been a bit busy, it would seem to be the case with you all if you have not been in for the past six months!
If anyone has kept up with the world news - major flooding problems in the uk recently which is drying out now. Not so much where I am in Surrey but certainly a lot of rain down pour and slight flooding. Foot and mouth disease been reported again - in Surrey! I better keep away from cows then (which is something I try to avoid in the first place anyway human or otherwise - ok that's just me being cheeky)
I have started a new job recently so that has kept me on the go getting to grips with new people, place, systems but I am getting the main layout more or less sorted - hence my dropping into this blog!
Anyway must go, have a fantastic day everyone.
Just dropped in to say a quick hello. Hope you and your family (including William in the general family description!) are all well and happy. Been a bit busy, it would seem to be the case with you all if you have not been in for the past six months!
If anyone has kept up with the world news - major flooding problems in the uk recently which is drying out now. Not so much where I am in Surrey but certainly a lot of rain down pour and slight flooding. Foot and mouth disease been reported again - in Surrey! I better keep away from cows then (which is something I try to avoid in the first place anyway human or otherwise - ok that's just me being cheeky)
I have started a new job recently so that has kept me on the go getting to grips with new people, place, systems but I am getting the main layout more or less sorted - hence my dropping into this blog!
Anyway must go, have a fantastic day everyone.
2 Comments:
Happy Birthday to u,
Happy Birthday to u,
Happy Birthday to Funky,
Happy Birthday 2 u! *clap clap clap* yehhhhhhh!
so, what's your new job?
Awww thanks for the birthday song. Mind you when one gets to a certain age, one wants to lose count!
New job is ..... Surprise.....more accounts!
Post a Comment
<< Home