6 degrees apart
Friday, August 15, 2008
From 60 second interview Metro 15/8/08
Selma Blair (Actress)
Q What’s the strangest date you’ve been on?
A guy once said he was surprised at how much better I looked when he first asked me out. It was literally the first thing he said: ‘Wow, you were so pretty that day I asked you out.’ I should have got up and left but I didn’t because I was hungry. That hunger thing makes you endure a lot of insults.
Q What’s the strangest date you’ve been on?
A guy once said he was surprised at how much better I looked when he first asked me out. It was literally the first thing he said: ‘Wow, you were so pretty that day I asked you out.’ I should have got up and left but I didn’t because I was hungry. That hunger thing makes you endure a lot of insults.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home