May weather looks very promising for your trip over here. I have found that if you click on the pictures it enlarges it! So if you want look at the bigger picture (ha ha!) click, click! I am still working on my techno blog skills which includes trying to figure out how to fomat pics - I haven't had the time to make any headway as yet! Maybe you can show me!
2 Comments:
nice, but why are your pictures so small? too old to be straining my eyes. some pics of your work table? your room? you?
May weather looks very promising for your trip over here. I have found that if you click on the pictures it enlarges it! So if you want look at the bigger picture (ha ha!) click, click! I am still working on my techno blog skills which includes trying to figure out how to fomat pics - I haven't had the time to make any headway as yet! Maybe you can show me!
Post a Comment
<< Home