where are you working??? *incredulous look* the london zoo??
Ok, I confess, it is only a plastic croc. The Lacosta shop owns it!
come to think of it, it does look damn fake. but why are they putting a fake croc in the garden. funny deco piece. better than the fake rottweiler i guess.
Well, I suppose it is because it makes a change from garden gomes!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Eastern Flora the lesser of two evils only in japan candid Paradox of our time kyushu '08 ALCOHOL - A LIGHT HEARTED LOOK (hic!) SUSPECT: Generosity ! The Wooden Bowl The Tomato garden
Blogger
Google
Finalsense
Downloads
Games
Technology News
Templates
4 Comments:
where are you working??? *incredulous look* the london zoo??
Ok, I confess, it is only a plastic croc. The Lacosta shop owns it!
come to think of it, it does look damn fake. but why are they putting a fake croc in the garden. funny deco piece. better than the fake rottweiler i guess.
Well, I suppose it is because it makes a change from garden gomes!
Post a Comment
<< Home